May 16, 2012

" HERSELF" MAGAZINE



Lula-Wearing DIANE VON FUSTEMBERG all in one, gloves and clutch.
Painting and jewels by SALVADOR DALI'



MUST HAVE #07
EMILIO PUCCI swimsuit
worn with TOM FORD sunglasses, CHOPARD earrings, TIFFANY&Co bracelet














Herself magazine Nº02
 El nombre de esta fantástica artista es Lula y el de su  creativo blog "The thing I know the best". Nombre sacado de algo que dijo la pintora Frida Khalo "Me retrato a mi misma porque paso mucho tiempo sola y porque soy el motivo que mejor conozco". Su blog es un oasis de  moda y belleza.
Su revista Herself tiene ya dos números y desde aquí le deseo mucho éxito y me declaro una admiradora de su talento. Echar un vistazo, os haréis fan seguro.

The name of this great artist is Lula and her creative blog "The thing I know the best". The name is from something the painter Frida Kahlo said, "I  always paint myself, because I´m often alone and because I am the subject I know best." Her blog is an oasis of beauty and fashion.

 Her magazine has already  two numbers, and from here I wish her all the success she deserve and I declare myself an admire of her talent. Browse though her blog and Herself magazine and you will become a fan for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...